Thursday, October 11, 2012

Over the Summer, I guess I ran out of things to talk about!

Errr, yeah! That's kind of what happened. I've been mostly still writing for Bag of Games, and that site is still up and running, so, it's not like I just decided to give up on this whole thing.

I guess a good idea would be to post that I've written something on that website whenever I do something new.

Anyways, I'm going to a music college now, and wouldn't you know that the people you were frustrated with back in high school because they had a hard time playing their parts come back in new swarms of numbers when the entire school is all about playing music and knowing your part?

Maybe I shouldn't be so callous. Maybe the things that come a little more easily for me just don't for other people. But I'm not sure if I can tolerate how people can miss their cues right after listening to the song for almost 10 times in one day.

I kind of feel like I should help out or something. Help out with the only way I know how. Complaining a whole lot on the internet.

The thing is, going to this school has given me new ideas on what to talk about. I keep on seeing and hearing recurring things at this school that makes me want to jump in and say "YOU'RE DOING IT ALL WRONGZZ!" Or at least give an opinion on how things work.

Oh, for anybody who was wondering about any movies

Dredd is alright. It could have been better, but it's got a lot of fun action scenes.

Looper is AWESOME! Totally worth checking out. Imagine Back to the Future but with action and Bruce Willis. And super powers!

The End of Watch is also a pretty great movie, though, it's not a light hearted movie by any stretch of the imagination. But the dialogue can actually get pretty funny and it provides an incredibly involving experience.

Anyways, I'll try to post here more often now. I just realized that Argo comes out this weekend, and I'm looking forward to that!

Oh yeah, I'm also in a Podcast! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I shall keep this blog around so I can write about what ever I want to. I'm an editor for the Bag of Games website, which I shall be linking to show my columns, and it'll make this more fun..I guess. I guess you'll see me talking about movies, video games, music, or whatever is on my mind, but mostly those three. I'm not exactly here to be all that insightful, I just figured it would be a fun thing to do.