Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Yollo!

Were you one of the people that remembered having a creative writing class with me, and all you've been thinking about is "Man! I really miss hearing Sean's journals.....he was the coolest guy ever!" Are you one of the people that's wondering what all of my journals were like? Do you want to hear the coolest guy ever come up with the smartest things you'll ever see in your life time, or anyone's life time?

Well, then, just follow this journal(It's technically called a blog, but I hate that word, it sounds like the sound one makes when someone's throwing up)!

The adventures I'll take you through will just consist of me talking about how awesome I am and you saying "Yeah buddy! You're the coolest person ever!"

Other things will be about me talking about video games, movies, and other stuff, if you really wanted to know. It's also a good way to get people to follow me along with the other website I'm on, bagofgames.com.

If anything like that doesn't sound like it interests you, then, I'll remind you that the coolest person is writing these things, so, you would be a pretty big lozer(that's right, with a 'z') if you were one of the 0 people in this world that hate me!

So....let's get started!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I shall keep this blog around so I can write about what ever I want to. I'm an editor for the Bag of Games website, which I shall be linking to show my columns, and it'll make this more fun..I guess. I guess you'll see me talking about movies, video games, music, or whatever is on my mind, but mostly those three. I'm not exactly here to be all that insightful, I just figured it would be a fun thing to do.